Wednesday, November 10, 2010

INTRODUCING '' GORGUS JOSH '' !

Hi to all you ''GORGUS'' bloggers ( I do tend to change the spelling at times even if I can't spell ). So here is my new project.....

This is joint effort with my Kidlets. I got the idea from the talented Thimbelinas . So I got organised.


I found an old box at a second hand shop years ago, not knowing what to do with it...!
now it has a use! It had slots in it....Perfect!




''Gorgus Josh'' is a name the Kidlets & I came up with using their names.
They were fantastic helpers & will be paid for their hard work....what a great way to teach them about working & earning.

We have popped the box in the luvly Two Eight Two Eight Gallery Coffee Shop.
This place is just luvly....If your ever heading through Gulargambone you must stop for a cuppa and yummy food. It works with all volunteer staff and offers lots of events, for eg: films, taking the place back to it former glory of being a theater.




2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to do with the kids! I've always wanted one of those key fobs. And that looks like a fun coffee joint. Maybe if I ever find myself in that part of the world, I'll stop in for a cup and a fob. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea for the kids............hope they sell well......

    ReplyDelete