Thursday, August 11, 2011

HUSBANDS, DOGS, CAT...PLUS LOST PICTURES

My Husband has been on holidays for 3 weeks. I have a project I'v been wanting to start for a while. Hublet was ever so helpful by making a start....can you tell what it is....will show the finished product at the end of this blog....

LOST PICTURES
In my previous blog, I sent a picture via my phone....I forgot that I had taken some earlier....So now Thimby can get a better look....Cheers Luv!


DOGS and CATS
Our sweet dog Ginny

Ginny is waiting on tests for breast cancer....Hang in old girl..... :(
CATS
I give up on this pair....I found some rrrreally cheap cat beds and thought they would be great for the end of the marital bed....for cleanliness reasons mainly....so lets see how that went!

 
No more treats for them....I guess the saying is true about 'Dogs having masters and Cats have servants'
Hublet's finished project

                                                         I luv old stuff soooo much!

                                                 I must change the back splash....yuk
   Thankyou wondeful hublet..........I can buy the 80mtr rolls from town for only $2.53 per roll....BARGAIN
Cheers Nic











                                                                                                                                                                  


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a cute pouch!
    And your poor dog. :(

    That paper towel dispenser is so great!! Also, if you want to cut back on paper towel usage, we use cheap washclothes. I think I have a stack of 20 or so, and i made a stack of cloth napkins. I do a load of laundry about once a week, and a roll of paper towels lasts for at least 2 months in our house! Oh course I don't have a cool dispenser, or I'd use paper more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks great Nic. Love the towel dispenser too :)

    ReplyDelete