Monday, February 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

On the 19th February 1969 a wonderful man was blessed with Identical twin girls on his birthday...For the first time in many years, we have spent our birthdays together as a family.
My twin 'Kylie' and I organised a photo (that I can't find now)and an etched keyring as a gift. I also took much delight in making a little bag for my twin....she had admired mine so a gift choice was easy.
 


This little bag is also reversable
As bit hard to see
My nephew has a very cool camera. This next picture is from his camera

It was a wonderful experience, and look forward to many more years.
Thankyou

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nic you are looking like twins in these photos :) More than my twin and I do. Happy Belated Birthday to you all :)

    ReplyDelete