Sunday, November 27, 2011

OMG, I HAVE MADE SOMETHING....!

Its that time again. My beautiful Aunt has had a birthday! I have used fabric by Sweetwater...the last gift was also Sweetwater fabric so she should be able to use these items together. I know she goes walking and does Yoga so this is what I came up with....
  • A Tinny Winny coin purse 1.5 "
  • Phone case with magnetic clip ( will use a pattern next time )
  • Extra long strap to carry over the head onto the shoulder
  • Insal-brite so it is extra thermal
  • Parrot clips to swap and change & carry keys
  • I have sized it to hold up to a 1 litre bottle
So back to the sewing room to make GK Kidlets Year six farewell dress...She has picked the fabric and designed what she would like....Keeping It age appropriate was my concern, but she has chosen well.
Will keep you posted in a few weeks with the finished product!!!!
Cheers Nic

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Nic
    love the fabric.....you put alot of thought into this gift, i am sure she will be thrilled

    looking forward to seeing the outfit

    ReplyDelete