Sunday, September 12, 2010

'I FOUND MY SEW-JO LOOK LOOK'

Well I'm hoping this is the start of things to come. You see I have my very own sewing GURU and I think she just may have me back in my good but old head space!!! And if thats sew (pardon the pun) look out fabric.
I got this yummy Riley Blake range from the U.S.A ages ago for JBoy Kidlet (9year old) He luved it and it had to be a print he could curl up under with his own kidlets some day.
I really want to do the Coin Stack Quilt. I will make it larger, and have come up with something different to do to it, ( if it works that is, I think my Guru knows about it ).

What do you think?


What about the backing!.....It speaks snuggly-cuggly!





Don't get rid of your cot rails, great for drying jox's & sox's!
Well keep your eyesssss out for the finished Quilt........Yippee


                                                         

2 comments:

  1. liking the look of the quilt now get off here and get sewing..........great fabrics......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabrics look great.... now all you have to do is get off your butt and sew it up girlfriend!
    lol

    ReplyDelete