Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE ''SEWGO'' HAS RETURNED, MEET NECKALICIOUS!

Oh wooow, I did it, I really made something....And it feels great...maybe there is hope for me yet!
I have had this Bagalicious bag I made, put away....My favorite Aunty is having her birthday soon and she luvs green. I wanted something to put with it cause she is just soooo gooorg!....But that would involve using my grey matter...lol....Now the dust is flying! So I used a pattern from The Moda Bake Shop and made a few changes and this is what I came up with......








Well what next????......I have plenty of projects to came, just have to stay in the swing of things....

6 comments:

  1. wow you have been creative............looks great both the bag and the necklace........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant necklace. I love the combination of colours and patterns you've used for the bag - they look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Nic.... I'm sure your Aunt will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning accessories, lucky Aunt. I am now a follower. Your Blog is very fresh and unique, I like that about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the lucky Aunt. Yes, Thimbelina, I am very delighted. The bag, necklace, ring and earrings - exquisite!!! I think I am the luckiest Aunt in the country. What a talented niece I have. I love the colours, and the bag is such a cute design. And those gorgeous kidlets of hers!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete